Enniskillen, Co Fermanagh

Tel: 028 6632 7923

Book Now

About Advanced Beauty


'Advanced Beauty Skin Laser & Beauty Clinic' was a result of my wish to make all advanced and basic beauty treatments accessible to men and women in Fermanagh in a relaxed yet professional setting.

Advanced Beauty first opened for business in 2007. The business began with just one member of staff and now has a team of ten dedicated people working to make Advanced Beauty the success it is.

At Advanced Beauty we offer a diverse range of premium personal care, relaxation, specialised and aesthetic treatments & products.

We have a diverse client base ranging from our little ladies to our mature ladies and an ever growing male clientele. Our clients visit from near and far, with approximately 75% being local ladies. The remaining 25% encompass ladies who travel for our specialised treatments, our loyal customers who have since moved away, and our many destination brides who place their trust in our hands for their special day.

 

Image Gallery