(to achieve a perfect tan consult our tanning checklist)
X e n T a n / S u n f x / F a k e B a k e / S e c r e t S u n
Suitable for even the most sensitive skins - including psoriasis and dermatitis sufferers. Also suitable for pregnant women. Organic ¶ben free
Full body / 1/2 £28.00 / £20.00
Caribbean tan full body / 1/2 £23.00 / £17.00
Rapid tan (2-4 hr development) £30.00 / £22.00
Enjoy a unique tanning experience encapsulated within the ergonomically designed solarium - fully air conditioned, music on board, optional and additional tanning panels.
1 minute £1.00 | 3 minutes £2.00 | 6 minutes £4.00 | 10 minutes £7.00 | 60minutes £34.00
To achieve a perfect tan all clients must......
1. Exfoliate and moisturise regularly prior to treatment, paying particular attention to dry areas e.g- elbows, knees, hands and feet.
2. Any hair removal should be completed 24 hrs prior to tanning application and waxing 48hrs prior to tanning.
3. Shower before the treatment - ensuring all products including shower gel are thoroughly washed off.
4. Do not wear any deodorant, perfume, body lotions or make-up on the day of treatment.
5. Bring loose, dark clothing and flip-flops.
6. Allow tan a minimum of 8 hours to develop.
7. To enhance & prolong tan daily moisturising is essential.